Galactic Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars role play site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sith Stereotypes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Lord Blazze
Admin
Shadow Lord Blazze

Sith Stereotypes  Empty
PostSubject: Sith Stereotypes    Sith Stereotypes  EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 9:22 am

Though the New Sith Brotherhood is united in its opposition to the Jedi and support of the Union, the fact remains that they inevitably develop certain attitudes to those who follow different paths within the Brotherhood. While the following by no means reflects the opinions of all the followers of a Path, these are common enough points of view to merit mentioning.

Sith Acolytes’ opinions of…

Assassins:
“Occasionally good for retrieving artifacts but it’s infuriatingly hard to earn favor with them.”

Dark Side Witches:
“Their ways are fascinating to me, if only I could acquire their knowledge.”

Inquisitors:
“Nowhere near as handy as the Assassins, these blood hounds tend to keep any objects of interest as trophies.”

Lords:
“When one of them comes to you with the desire to dabble in the ancient power we possess be sure to give them a minimum of lore for maximum payment.”

Marauders:
“Wrecking balls, pure and simple, let the Lords handle them.”

Sith Assassins’ opinions of…

Acolytes:
“What secrets are they hiding? I can’t say, and that’s what worries me for it is in secrecy that true power lies.”

Dark Side Witches:
“They are not Sith and must be watched for signs of treachery.”

Inquisitors:
They serve a similar purpose as ours but they lack the faith we possess.”

Lords:
“It is to them we are sworn, it is their enemies’ blood we shall taste.”

Marauders:
“Noble but unsubtle.”

Dark Side Witches’ opinions of…

Acolytes:
“Their magics are not like ours, theirs is the way of the dead while ours call out the living darkness of nature.”

Assassins:
“They are like a spider, their venom can grant you power or mean your death.”

Inquisitors:
“Remember always the dealings of Gethzerion with the Imperial generals when the Inquisitors are near.”

Lords:
“…and remember always the dealings of Gethzerion with Palpatine when the Lords are near.”

Marauders:
“The warriors of the Sith tribe and delightfully easy to direct.”

Imperial Inquisitors’ opinions of…

Acolytes:
“The Emperor had men such as these in his service, they may be toadies but they are toadies with a very strong pull amongst those with power.”

Assassins:
“We Inquisitors deal with the most dangerous of quarry, the Assassins deal with all the rest.”

Dark Side Witches:
“These shamans are best avoided.”

Lords:
“Why they choose to make themselves so visible by serving as a face for the Sith baffles me, it makes them very vulnerable.”

Marauders:
“If the Jedi you seek leads an army then be sure to bring a few Marauders with you.”

Sith Lords’ opinions of…

Acolytes:
“Useful, if somewhat eccentric, sources of information and aid. Be careful when dealing with them, however, as their spells often call for rare items and they would adore nothing more arduously then to have a Lord’s wealth as a means of procuring them.”

Assassins:
“Their loyalty is only surpassed by the Marauders and, unlike those bloodthirsty warriors, they are much subtler in the carrying out of your orders.”

Dark Side Witches:
“Primitive, strange and, foremost, alien. If it were not for the unique talents they bring to our cause I would see them eliminated as threats.”

Inquisitors:
“Tread carefully when dealing with beings such as these, for they have ambitions akin to our own. And, always remember, their ways are not completely Sith in origin.”

Marauders:
“Marauders are somewhat akin to a laser cannon; simply point them at the object that offends you and press the ‘fire-button’.”

Sith Marauders’ opinions of…

Acolytes:
“I don’t trust Acolytes, but that doesn’t mean I’d want to go into battle without their sorcery to support me.”

Assassins:
“They’re a lot like us and also a lot different; they’re the vanguard and we’re the shock troops.”

Dark Side Witches:
“As weird as the Acolytes are at least they’re Sith, which is a lot more than I can say about these witch doctors. The Dark Lord says we need them, though, so we’re honor bound to put up with them.”

Inquisitors:
“They seem like a cross between the Lords and the Assassins, if that’s possible.”

Lords:
“It’s the Lords that we’re loyalty to, they’re the head of the Sith Brotherhood and we’re its fists.”
Back to top Go down
https://galacticdarkness.board-directory.net

Sith Stereotypes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Darkness :: Site Fanon-
Jump to: